Benefits of IMTA Membership
The Music Teachers National Association offers a networking system to keep members informed and up-to-date on techniques used by the most revered educators in the profession.
Membership benefits include:
- American Music Teacher magazine, with articles on pedagogical approaches, today's students, and relevant news from around the nation.
- Chapter meetings with local music teachers
- Professional certification program
- State and national conferences
- Student competitions
- Grant opportunities
- Insurance products
- Legal, tax, and business advice
- Networking opportunities
Annual Membership Dues
Your membership is a joint membership with MTNA, Idaho MTA, and your local chapter. Add national, state, and local dues to determine your total.
|MTNA National Dues:||Regular||$61.00|
|Idaho MTA Dues:||Regular||$15.00|
|Local Chapter Dues:||Varies by chapter|
For more details on membership or to join online, visit the MTNA membership page.